Worship Services at 9 am and 11 am | Online or Indoors
On Sundays, we will worship together at 9 am and 11 am, with services online as well as in-person. Whether you worship with us virtually or in the sanctuary, we look forward to welcoming you in worship! Due to limited capacity, pre-registration is required. Please continue reading to register below.
Seating reservations will be available on tuesday morning of the week prior to SUnday Worship. Reservations will be taken through Friday at 9:00PM to allow for proper planning and staffing so that we may worship safely.
Safety Protocols for in-person Worship
- Properly-worn face masks (covering nose and mouth) are required at all times for age two and older.
- (UPDATE) Face Masks are not required for individuals who are fully vaccinated, however they are still recommended.
- Social distancing is required.
- Plan to arrive with time to be checked in for attendance. For the health and safety of others, please do not participate in-person if you are feeling sick.
- Please take your coat/jacket into worship with you. Hangers will be removed from the coat racks.
- In order to ensure proper masking, there will be no food or beverage.
- Upon arrival and dismissal, please do not congregate indoors.
What to Expect in Worship
- You will choose your seats during the registration process. Seats will be socially distanced, and the ushers will help you find your spot.
- Children and youth will worship with their parents. We are not offering in-person Sunday School or nursery care at this time.
- Worship will be a “hybrid model”, including live elements led by the clergy (for example, the sermon) and some elements that will be shared virtually (for example, music). The service will be less than an hour in length.
- Dismissal will be directed by the ushers from the rear to the front of worship space.
We take the greatest care to safeguard our guests, however participation in services and events is voluntary and your health is your own responsibility. By attending you are acknowledging the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Clarkston United Methodist Church or any of its employees, agents, contractors or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.